Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wooo-oooh...Living On A Prayer!!!

MMMM....Bed of Roses
So my dear Jeffrey surprised me and bought me awesome tickets for the Bon Jovi concert on Wednesday the 9th at Staples Center. For Easter, in a moment of weakness, I bought him a year subscription to XBox Live. He said that he had gotten me something too, but wouldn't give me any details. I had asked him a couple of times the weeks following, but he would just give me a weird smile. I figured he had lied to me because he felt guilty--but that was strange for him--being Mr. Honesty and all. So on Monday (two days before the concert) he gave me the tickets. He said that he didn't want me to be too excited for such a long time about it and drive him nuts.
Daughtry opened and Chris sounds just as good in person as he looks :) Now I won't go into details about my feelings about watching Jon Bon Jovi dance around on stage--Jeff might read this and regret taking me to ogle hot, sweaty, rock stars:) but I thought I'd post a couple of pictures. Many turned out blurry or too dark...
A couple of things that I did love about this show--they had these amazing 2 sided screens that came apart like horizontal and vertical blinds (while playing video) as they moved around above the stage. The other cool thing was that it was a pretty clean crowd-meaning that I wasn't surrounded by drunk/high losers :)

These are the cool screens. But my camera for some reason makes things look farther away than they really are. So he didn't really look like a black and red speck from our seats.
Chris Daughtry and Jon singing together.


Needs no words... :)







0 comments: