Cara and Natalie's school puts on a variety show every year. Students can put on a 2 minute act about whatever they want and Cara was insistent that she wanted to participate.
I racked my brain and found this little song that I remembered from like 5th grade, called A Not-So-Boring Minuet. I found the music and words and taught it to them. The practices (every week for like 2 months) were painfully boring to sit through. But the girls did great-except for the regular monopolisation of the microphone--they would both insist on being directly in front of it. So how did everything go the big night? I think I've figured out how to upload video so you can see for yourself. Hope it brings a smile.
Sorry for the far off shot--I wasn't behind the camera. When I get the official video, I'll try to post it.
1 comments:
I just remembered singing this song when I was a little girl in England, so I googled and found this. It made me smile! I giggled along with your girls and so did my mom!
Thanks a bunch!
Post a Comment