So I got a message today from the school. If I could figure out how to post a voice message I would. But here are the basics: "Hi this is Dori from Natalie's school, I was just calling to let you know that Natalie is up here in the office. Her teacher sent her because they were reading out on the grass and Natalie decided to eat some of the flower petals. When her teacher asked her why, she said it was because she was hungry. We have her sitting with the nurse and she says she doesn't feel sick, but we just wanted you to know."
So, I had a little laugh...funny huh? Well, when I got there to pick her up after school, I find that it wasn't just the school nurse who was concerned. Apparently, the nurse form the district office had to come down to the school and had been on the phone with poison control to make sure what she ate wasn't poisonous. As for Natalie, of course she was unaffected by the incident and actually seemed like she couldn't see what the big deal was. This adds to my theory that I have a child who is very in touch with her animal side...
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment