So we decided to go for breakfast as part of our "Girl Time." We chose IHOP, since I had heard they had this yummy stuffed french toast. After sitting for about 15 minutes (which, if you have kids, this is a long time sitting in a restaurant with no food in front of them), the waitress finally came and took our orders. Looking at the menu, Natalie was interested in these create a face pancakes (see picture below).
After about another 25 minutes, our food arrived. Now I won't go into details about how my french toast was burned, so I sent it back and the next one I received was cold, stale and half-stuffed. Or how the family seated in the booth across the aisle had a toddler who sounded like he was throwing up--I couldn't bring myself to look over and tried to ignore it.
Am I the only one disturbed by this "face"? I believe that cook must have serious issues, or he thinks he's Picasso or something. Regardless, we eventually made it out of there. By the way, Cara was perfectly happy with her "Who Cakes," which actually did look appetizing. ;)
4 comments:
I love your blog! How can your blog be boring when it is about you guys? Your the funnest people I know! By the way, scary pancakes! I hope that isn't what the chef looks like. He might have been making a self portrait. Yikes!
YEAAAAAAA! I am so excited! You're a blogger. You're pots are great. All so funny.
Isn't it funny what makes it to a blog posting. A scary pancake face? Hilarious with the picture!
SCARY, yes! Hey, you guys look great and I can't believe how big your girls are, I don't even recognize them!!! I love this blog thing cuz we can see eachother, it's so cool! :)
Post a Comment