My Cara turned Eight on Friday. She decided she wanted to have her party at the American Girl store. So she invited a couple of friends and we had a "Girls Day." Those of you who don't have girls who are into this, may not be able to understand the "experience" so, I'll illustrate for you :)
A quick happy car ride..
We started downstairs...there was a 3 hour wait to get your dolls hair done (at $10-20 each, so we decided to skip this)
Then it was upstairs to more shopping, the doll hospital, doll photo studio and the cafe. Waiting for our 2:30 lunch seating
Then it was time to take our seats
And of course the dolls each get a seat
Deciding what to order
Yummy cinnamon rolls...
The tasty appetizers...
mmm...Pizza
Sharing food with the doll...
Blowing the candles out on the cake
Enjoying the cake with peppermint ice cream
A fun and delicious meal!
Happy Birthday Cara!!
4 comments:
You know Ms. Andrea got left out of another birthday party. Hope it was fun cara.
Oh my gosh! That was the most foreign thing I have EVER seen. I feel like I am missing out. That is something I would have so been into as a little girl...hope that is still around in about 20 years, and hopefully I'll have granddaughters to take....how fun!
Looks so much fun! I don't think that I wil be doing that anytime soon. Happy Birthday Cara!
That looks like some real fun. Good choice, Cara!
Post a Comment