Monday, January 5, 2009

Great To Be Eight!



With turning eight, Cara was old enough to decide that she wanted to be baptized. It was such a great day for her and we are so proud of her decision.
She was able to wear the same dress that both my mom and I had worn when we were baptized. Her daddy baptized her I can't believe how fast she is growing up! We are so grateful for all the support of family and friends who came to share this special day with us. I made my first movie for the program. It was easier than I thought it would be. And since I was pleased with how it turned out, I thought I'd share it.

3 comments:

AJsGirls said...

That was beautiful! Good Job, Mom! Congratulations, Kara!

Andrea said...

I love it! Some of my favorite girl's doing wonderful things. Congrats Cara.

Pam said...

Love the pictures! So sad that we could not be there. Congratulations Cara!