Monday, January 26, 2009

Not good!

I love my camera. It's small enough to carry in my purse. I use it all the time for work so it comes in handy to just keep it with me.

So Friday night we were enjoying a "Family Fun Night" and I had taken a couple of pictures. I put the camera back in my purse and later went to retrieve it. This is what I saw when I turned on the camera:

Crap! So amidst the fun, it looks like my camera took a blow and this is the result. Kind of artistic isn't it though?

4 comments:

Jo said...

That totally happened to my little digital camera too! That's why I'm always lugging around my big one now. So sorry. That is a total bummer!!

McB's said...

Well that bites!

AJsGirls said...

Ugh! Now you have to get a new one.

cooksonclan said...

Hey, when you get a new camera.... let me know if you love it and would recommend it! I am not loving my camera. Pictures are always blurry and coloring is off! So get a good one! :)