I feel like I am posting this too late, but that would be on par with my life lately...
We had a great Christmas. Since both of our families live close to each other, we went up to the desert and spent Christmas eve with Jeff's Family. It was a casual thing-we read the Christmas Story and the kids performed songs. Cara sang "All I want for Christmas-My Two Front Teeth" and Natie sang "Santa, Santa."
Then it was over to my parents where we spent the night. The girls woke up to find that Santa had brought Cara a Mia American Girl Doll and Natalie had received the American Girl Holiday Sleigh she had asked for.
It was a great day and I was so happy to spend it with such an awesome family. Jeff did a great job, as usual, picking out thoughtful gifts for me and the girls were happy with all the new things they received.
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!


0 comments:
Post a Comment