Friday, August 1, 2008

Natie's First Riding Lesson


Natalie had her first riding lesson yesterday. I thought I'd post some pictures-especially for Grandma to see!!

9 comments:

Pam said...

How fun! She looks so cute - I bet she was in heaven!

Kaye said...

What great parents she has to let her go riding. Looks like a fun time.

julianna said...

what fun! that girl was born to ride horses!

Jo said...

She is so cute! I bet that was her best day ever! I'm jealous. It's been years since I've been horseback riding.

Rosey Posey said...

That looks like so much fun. What a cowgirl! She looks so happy on a horse.

Kaye said...

Kim, you have been tagged. Go to my blog to see what to do!

McB's said...

Kim, i tagged you, your it! You have to go to my blog and see what you have to do. Have fun :)

McB's said...

DANG IT, Kaye left your name too!! Kaye, stop it, lol. K, never mind mine :)

Anonymous said...

She looks like she was born to ride! You go, Natie!!