Ha Ha, I totally hijacked Kims blog. She should really use different passwords for each site. Anyways, I play an online game alot, and it is fun, and they are handing out some goodies if I post this on our blog. I play the first one. My game name is Rocinante #1216122
Unification Wars
3700AD - A space MMORPG
Jeff
12 years ago
4 comments:
oooooo! you're gonna get in trouble! :)
Yes, Jo is correct. But I won't delete this post even though I could. I'll leave it up so everyone can see what a total nerd you are Jeff, while I think of what I'm going to do to you. You didn't even make it an interesting post...I may just make this whole blog private and not invite you.
And just so you all know, that game is not fun, it is stupid.
Funny! Hijacking a blog....what kind of free stuff do you get?
Post a Comment