Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Me

Ok, since Kaye tagged me, I'm going to post about Moi. (Though it took me a couple of days to actually come up with anything remotely interesting :)

These are the rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.

Here it goes:

Joys......
1. "Girl time" with Cara and Natie
2. New shoes
3. Good chocolate

Fears....
1. Something happening to my kids
2. Getting my front teeth knocked out
3. Snakes--I hate them and will never allow one in the house. Especially if they eat live animals.


Current obsessions/collections:
I would like to think I'm balanced enough not to have OBSESSIONS, so I will think of these as hobbies and I can't think of anything I collect since I hate chotskies :)
1. Reading
2. Design/Restoration--I'm finishing a degree in interior design and I want to restore an old house one day (pre 1940s)
3. Running-my favorite time to go is at dusk when its cool outside:)

Surprising Facts....
1. I used to play paint ball with Jeff. Those things hurt when you get shot!
2. I am actually a bit shy--until I get to know you, then good luck getting me to shut up :) I think this is sometimes mistaken for snobbery.
3. We moved a lot as a kid until I hit High School.

I tag:
1. Liz R.
2. Suzanne
3. Andrea
4. Julianna
5. Rose

Have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, I love your new background. Thinking of changing ours. Give me a few days for the new post. I have to think, as well. -Andrea

Pam said...

You shy - I don't believe it! You are just a snob! ha ha I really am joking because I am shy too :).