I hate it when Jeff lets his hair get long, I think there are some guys who look good longer hair, but for the most part, I think men should keep it short--especially when I have to look at him every day with what I call "helmet hair."
So he was long overdue for a cut and my friend generously offered to watch the girls for a few hours so we could enjoy a Saturday afternoon to ourselves last weekend. First on our agenda was getting Jeff's hair cut. Now a disclaimer: I have no influence on his hairstyle...it has been the same since I met him 14 years ago...
I have never been with him to get a haircut and I think I may be banned from ever going again.
So he was long overdue for a cut and my friend generously offered to watch the girls for a few hours so we could enjoy a Saturday afternoon to ourselves last weekend. First on our agenda was getting Jeff's hair cut. Now a disclaimer: I have no influence on his hairstyle...it has been the same since I met him 14 years ago...
I have never been with him to get a haircut and I think I may be banned from ever going again.
Doesn't he look like he's having fun?
Have I ever mentioned how much he likes having his picture taken?
0 comments:
Post a Comment