Sunday, July 20, 2008

Beach Time!

We finally carved out enough time in our summer schedule for the kids to have a couple of days at the beach. Cara is quite the boogy-boarder and spent the majority of Tuesday and Thursday in the ocean. Natalie loves to dig but on Thursday, she finally decided to spend some time in the water and really started getting the hang of catching the waves. Thursday was especially great with getting there early. We were there before 10 and we got to see lots of dolphins and seals playing in the water-but of course none of my pictures of them turned out.

Getting ready to go out. She was in the water before I could even set my chair up.


I had to post this one. Yes, I know I should have probably grabbed a towel instead of my camera, but she didn't seem to mind. Thankfully, it wasn't her sister who did this to her :)

1 comments:

Jo said...

Good Times! You just left too soon!