For those of you who were forced to sit by us on Sunday in church. I thought I'd share that Cara finally lost her tooth. For those of you fortunate not to be near us, Cara was showing anyone who would watch, how the tooth was hanging on by a thread--and some of you were lucky enough to have a bloody finger shoved in your face when the tooth would bleed. Sorry about that Cosbys, Ohs and Oberenders....
And by the way, that stupid toothfairy came by a day late!
6 comments:
Ahh, the toothless grin. Congratulations Cara!
Our tooth fairy is infamous for being late. Jack almost caught the tooth fairy one morning. He decided that he better believe in the TF or else there would be no more money. ;)
Thank Goodness we won't have to go through that again! Hehehe.
Yeah!!! And I love Natalie in the background. So Cute!!
Jo, you might...Natalie hasn't lost any yet. Just watch where you sit :)
1 day late...not too bad!
I was hoping she would lose it in sacrament meeting. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment