Friday, June 6, 2008

Marsha

Ok, so I'm a pushover--and a sucker. After I explained that goldfish wouldn't do well with our angelfish, Cara explained how she needed another fish. She reasoned that she had another at one point, but Dylan the fish went to heaven one weekend and was never replaced. Being a fan of even numbers anyhow, I conceded and we went to the fish store and picked out Marsha. Hopefully Sparkle, Zoe and Marshmallow will be kind to her :)

5 comments:

McB's said...

ooooh she's good!!! Way to go Cara girl. Oh Kim, there's a sucker born every minute, hehe.

Jo said...

I tried gold fish once. I think it died after the first month.

AJsGirls said...

Good Job, Mom!

P.S. I LOOOOOOOVE the name Marsha.

Pam said...

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! What a good mommy you are! Isn't worth it to see that big "toothless" smile on her? Love it!

MaryAnn said...

Good compromise! Just make sure she never forgets that she has to feed her, etc. :)