Monday, September 8, 2008

A Sweet Motivation

I really enjoy going to the temple. Yes the experience is great and peaceful and I love it. But I do have another motivation for spending a Friday night down in Santa Monica. Ditty Riese. Pam told me about this place in Westwood and I've been hooked ever since.

Even Better when you can enjoy it wth friends!!

6 comments:

Pam said...

It is the best! I can taste it now:) It sure adds an extra incentive to go to the temple!

Liz Rose said...

I'm not too fat in that picture. Yeah!!

AJsGirls said...

It's barely 8 in the morning and I could really go for one right now... Next time I say we hit up Tito's Tacos and then come back around for ice cream and cookies. YIKES!

Jo said...

I say we just go to Tito's one day -- temple or not! Just the mention of Tito's and I start to drool! Looks like a great time! Sorry I missed it!

Shand and Bry said...

Ok first of all, that's kind of a scary picture of me. You should consider removing that one, except that Steph looks really cute in it. Second of all, Diddy Reese is absolutely delicious and so is Titos! We totally hit both those places that night! Lucky us! Yumm!! They go great together... well sort of. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you introduced us to Ditty. I love that place, too, especially the ice cream cookie sandwich.