I've always said how Natie exhibits many canine behaviors. The other night we had some people over for Jeff's Fantasy Football draft. I looked under the table and I saw this:
Yup she is eating her food like a dog. 
This is the kind of pet I prefer though...I don't have to clean up "waste" in the backyard and she doesn't get hair on the furniture. And I do think she's pretty cute though she did leave crumbs all over the floor--aren't dogs supposed to clean underneath the table?
3 comments:
That is so great.....I wish I had a kid like that....KC actually eats our dog food...gross!
She is a cutie -- I like her look in the second picture. :)
LOL, that is priceless! Danny had some friends over when Kassidy was crawling still and he caught her actually eating dog food! He didn't see her until she had sucked on it and apparently she liked it :)
Post a Comment