As promised in my earlier post about the Variety Show, I got my hands on a better video of the girls. Though it's not their most perfect performance, its entertainment value is priceless =)
12 years ago
As promised in my earlier post about the Variety Show, I got my hands on a better video of the girls. Though it's not their most perfect performance, its entertainment value is priceless =)
Posted by Kim at 9:13 PM
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH, it is priceless!! I am laughing out loud and what's funny is once they realized the crowd thought they were funny when they started hitting eachother, they went for more and kept going!!! That is something to keep forever, they will laugh so hard when they're older! :)
I love it!!!! They are so cute!!!
How cute is that? There laughing was reminding me of the other night with you in the car. Daughters like Mother! I love it!
Kim! How fun to find you! It is Esther, in case you forgot I used to be your visiting teacher...What happened to your little girls! They are so cute and so much older! Has it been that long! Oh and can I say that I totally miss Silpada jewelery! All we get out here is cookie lee, pale in comparison!
so cute! how fun to have a sister.
Girls are so cute!
Post a Comment