Yesterday Natalie had a birthday party right after school. Cara had a playdate set up that fell through at the last minute leaving me feeling bad for the poor girl. I felt even worse saying to her, "Sorry about that, let's just go home and hang out while your sister enjoys the party," I decided it was time to go have some girl time with my oldest.
Since I needed one anyhow, I decided to take Cara along to get a pedicure with me. I can never decide what color to pick, so I let her choose. She picked out matching red for both of us.
It was a nice hour just relaxing with Cara listening to her tell me about her day. As I was sitting there with her I realized how long it had been since we actually had some fun time with just the two of us. With me feeling lousy for the last two months, and all the running from one activity to the next and just trying to keep up some days, it had been a while. I love the little moments like this. 
Matching toes. Can you tell which ones belong to the kid though?
4 comments:
Seriously--whose feet are whose??? :)
ya if i wouldn't have seen the black leggings in the first pic i wouldn't have been able to guess :) how fun, can't wait until kassidy is older so we can do that...the fun of having a girl :)
So fun! I love it...but seriously I can barely tell whose feet are bigger.
Such a good Mommy. I'm so excited to do that stuff with Evey one day.
Post a Comment