In the words of Pink, I'm not dead. True, I've ignored blogging altogether for the past 4 months. It's one of those things that you find you've fallen behind on and you wonder, "Do I try to catch up or just ignore that hole in the timeline and just blog forward?" Well, I guess I'm just going to blog forward or I'd never blog again.
So, just a brief catch up. We had a nice summer that flew by way to fast. We didn't do much in the way of vacation since Jeff couldn't really take much time off work. I worked and the girls spent a lots of time in the desert with Grandma and Grandpa Moody. So I won't say we didn't travel since I spent much of the summer in the car driving back and forth. They had fun spending time with their grandparents, going to movies, amusement parks, swimming and working in Gma & Gpa's yard. When I wasn't driving or working, we spent lazy days at the beach. We even managed to squeeze a quick trip to Utah to visit their little cousins.
As the summer was winding down, I got the shock of a lifetime. Despite my well crafted plans, I guess kid #3 will be coming in April. It was shocking and I'm going to be honest and say I'm still coping with the idea of 3 kids. But Cara and Natalie are soooooo excited and it is fun to watch them. Eventually I'll probably post the video of us telling them just so it's here for posterity.
The girls are settled in school. Cara is in the third grade and Natalie is in second. So stay tuned. I'm going to try and stay on top of my blogging...again.
12 years ago
7 comments:
So glad you're back to the blogging world!! We've missed you. I think we're good for next Sunday--:) looking forward to it.
Looks like the girls had a great summer! Fun pictures! :)
Oh good, you're not dead! Wow, talk about a shocker, expecting #3?! Congratulations.
Holy cow! I had to read that 3 times to make sure I read correctly. I am still adjusting to 2 and have 3. It's hard, but when you see a bit of you in them it's worth it, unless it's not your best quality, LOL. Congratulations!
Well i'm glad you're not dead, LOL. Congrats on #3, hope it's a girl or else...baby shower for sure, hehe :)
CONGRATS! Another Knight at the Round Table... I love it. So excited for you.
I LOVE the slideshow. You gave me some more ideas about slideshows! Great to have you back as a blogger! I love catching up on our nieces.
Post a Comment