Cara always has to be busy doing something (I wonder where she gets this from?). While my mom was visiting for a couple of days, Cara was in heaven cooking up a storm with Grandma. Last night, we were treated to a special dinner planned and prepared by my 8 year old.
It was a tasty meal of fruit salad and Dizzy Dogs :) 
6 comments:
Now there's a girl after my own heart! Why was your mom visiting??? hehehehe!
Fabulous! Everything about that little girl is just like you. Her walk, her talk, all of it!
She is so cute! What a wonderful meal. Can't wait until one of my girls finds an interest in cooking. Oh, shoot! I think I just jinxed myself!
what a cutie!
All us mothers know that our "favorite" food is the kind we don't have to make...... so I am sure you enjoyed your effortless dinner, huh? Cara is growing so quickly. She totally reminds me of you!
How nice. She is so sweet. She so has your smile.
Post a Comment