Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter


This year, Easter came just a couple of days after Lucas was born. We have gone up to our parents' every year so when I mentioned to the girls that they may not get to go this year, they were very unhappy. Being my children, and unwilling to take no for an answer, they gave their suggestions of how they could still have their Easter weekend with the extended family. They asked if they could have 2 Easters: the real Easter with Grandma & Grandpa and then when they got home, they could have a second holiday with Jeff and me. They also suggested we just put them on the train and have grandma pick them up at the station.

Well, since I had just had the baby and everyone was down for Easter, my parents took the girls for the weekend so they could spend time with their cousins. Jeff and I were also able to enjoy a couple of quiet days with just Lucas. It ended up being a win-win for all of us. Well, I hope it was a win for my parents who had a houseful.
The girls had a great time coloring eggs with their cousins, opening their Easter baskets, and hunting for lots of eggs in Grandma & Grandpa Moody's backyard.

1 comments:

drdoolittle83 said...

Which by the way I am still finding eggs that they missed in the back yard!