Thursday, March 11, 2010

Belly Shots

I had never given any thought to preserving the memory of being pregnant in photographs. I mean, who feels cute when you feel like you're carrying around a tummy the size of a watermelon? ...Until a few weeks ago when I was getting dressed and Jeff brought it up. It got me me thinking. Since this is the last time my body will ever experience this, I figured I should look into it.

A friend of mine is a budding photographer and we were talking about these types of pictures and she offered to take some for me. So here are a few of my favorites...
I actually had no plans of ever sharing any of these. But seeing the finished results -I figured why not? Pregnancy isn't something we do very often and this also serves as proof that there is a belly here (for my kind friends who have said that I don' look very pregnant--HA!!). Thanks Liz!!

3 comments:

cooksonclan said...

I regret that I didn't do beautiful photographs like these! Mine were a quick snap shot by a not so talented disposible camera man! I love these....see I told you that you are a hottie prego mama! :)

McB's said...

Oh Kim those pics are so awesome!! I really truly regret not sucking it up and getting pictures like this taken cuz ya, you don't feel pretty...especially when you gain 50 pounds! LOL. But looking back that is something in my life I truly regret! These are amazing and you look amazing and so dang cute! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I regret not doing belly shots, especially ones done as nicely as yours. We'll see if I get a third chance or not. Those pics were wonderful!