Sunday, February 28, 2010

All You Need is Love...

Ok, I really don't agree with that statement, but I do love Valentine's Day. I usually try to make a fun breakfast for everyone, but Jeff had meetings at 6:30 that morning and we had church at 9am so that was out. Instead, the girls and I snuck into Jeff's car and filled it with balloons and decorated the outside. He loves all the attention and was thrilled to clean it off :) Tehee!





I was not in the mood to deal with restaurant crowds that weekend at all. Instead, I made a nice dinner for Jeff and the girls.


Since my traditional creme brulee wasn't ready in time to get the girls to bed, they had mini red velvet cakes (which worked out better since there was more creme brulee for me! ).

4 comments:

cooksonclan said...

Looked like a "Lovely" day! Jeff looked so thrilled to undecorate his car! Ha ha! ;)

MyKuS said...

You guys are so cute looked like a super fun day.

Jo said...

Really??? You make creme brulee? Howcome I didn't know that??? That's like my favorite dessert ever!

Kim said...

Yes! I make it every year for Valentines Day. Maybe more often if I really have to have it--it's my favorite too :)