Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Cara!

Wow! I can hardly believe my Cara is already 9 years old.



Time needs to slow down just a little.



For her 9th birthday, Cara really wanted to go ice skating. Since I can't get on the ice in my pregnant condition-and it's torture for me to just sit and watch the fun, Jeff took Cara and Natalie ice skating.

Later that afternoon, Grandma & Grandpa Moody, Uncles Mike and Ian and Aunt Kara and Desire came down to share her birthday dinner at one of our favorite dining spots.



Cara is growing up so fast and there are so many things I love about this child. She is such a sweet girl. She is so kind to her sister and always doing little thoughtful things. For no occasion, she will often make breakfast for me and bring it while I'm still in bed. She loves being busy. Reading, sewing, cooking, and drawing are some of the things she loves to do. She is very musical and I enjoy listening to her play the piano and sing. I am so excited I get to be her mom and love watching her grow up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny that they have those brace ups. They don't have those here. I guess they expect kids to be experts here just growing up in the cold! Maybe they do have them, maybe the rinks are just too crowded here.
Looks like Cara had a fun birthday! Love that girl!